Stouffville Family Footcare
Emergency Treatment, Pediatric Assessment
Stouffville Family FootCare
At Stouffville Family FootCare we are dedicated to improving the overall health of you and your feet. Our professional staff our specifically trained to provide you with the best possible footcare and footcare experience.
* Routine Arthritic and Elderly Footcare
* Diabetic Footcare, Preventative Maintenance and Education
* Wound Care (eg. Diabetic Ulcerations)
* Thick, Fungal or Ingrown Toenails
* Nail and Soft Tissue Surgery (eg. Ingrown Toenail)
* Structural Deformities (Bunions, Hammer and Claw Toes)
* Heel, Arch and General Foot Pain (eg. High Arch Feet)
* Skin Infections of the Foot (eg. Athletes Foot, Warts)
* Corns, Callous and Dry Cracked Skin
* Sports Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
* Pediatric Assessment
* Patient Care and Education: General Footcare, Footwear Education and Advice
* Customized Orthotic Management with Biomechanical
Assessment and Gait Analysis
If you require emergency treatment during our regular patient hours, please
leave a message at our office and we will get back in a timely manner.
Tel: (905) 640-7703
For an appointment, please contact our office directly, at (905) 640-7703. A doctor's referral is not required.
Our appointments are scheduled exclusively for each patient. We try our best to run on schedule and ask that you do your best to be on time for scheduled appointments. If you are late, we may have to reschedule you for another appointment so that our other patients are not kept waiting or we may be able to perform part of the procedure originally scheduled.
We ask that you phone within 24 hours to cancel an appointment. Missed appointment fees will apply for cancellations less then 24 hours in advance.
, Pediatric Assessment