Preparation of US resident and nonresident Income Tax Returns

By: Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes  22-03-2011
Keywords: Tax Accountants, Tax Service, FBAR

Preparers of US tax returns must be certified by the US Internal Revenue Service.  Companies must obtain a Personal Tax Identification Number or PTIN or returns will be rejected.  Lawrence & Associates is compliant with the IRS and has a PTIN number.  Lawrence and Associates has over 20 years experience in preparing US income tax returns.
Lawrence & Associates can assist you to be compliant.

Keywords: FBAR, Foreign Bank Account and Financial Records, Tax Accountants, Tax Service,

Contact Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes


Print this page

Other products and services from Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes


Filing US Tax Returns and FBAR's

The requirement to file US tax returns is based upon Citizenship and not Residency.  Therefore all Canadians who are also US citizens must file a US tax return.  Lawrence & Associates can help you to be compliant with the IRS.


We service clients in Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Toronto and Whitby.

  We help your business by providing accurate financial statements.  You are just not a number to us, we make sure that you are compliant with Revenue Canada.


Accounting, Bookkeeping & Tax Services

Lawrence & Associates prepare financial statements for small and medium size businesses.  Lawrence & Associateas also prepares Canadian and US Tax returns.