Filing US Tax Returns and FBAR's

By: Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes  22-09-2011
Keywords: small business, Financial Statements, Business Accountants

One of the services that we provide is to assist US citizens living in Canada to file their US tax returns.  The requirement to file US tax returns is based upon Citizenship and not Residency.  Therefore all Canadians who are also US citizens must file a US tax return.  Lawrence & Associates can help you to be compliant with the IRS.

Keywords: Accounting & Bookkeeping for businesses, Americans with no income in the US, Assets in Canadian bank accounts, Bookkeeping & Tax, Business Accountants, Canadian Tax Returns for Individuals & Self Employed, Citizenship, Correct past years tax delinquencies, Detect, Detection by the IRS, FBAR, Filing US tax returns is mandatory for US citizens living in Canada, Financial interest in financial accounts, Financial Statements, Foreign Bank Account and Financial Records, Foreign Bank Accounts, Form 8891, Form TD F 90-22.1, Imposition of penalties, Imposition of substantial penalties, Increase risk of criminal prosection for not filing a US return, No income in the US, Payroll Services, PTIN, Six year Statute of Limitations on FBAR, small business, Tax Accountants, Tax evaders, Tax Return Accountant, Tax Service, US citizens breaking the law unknowingly, US citizens disclosure your canadian income or face penalties, US citizens with Dual Citizenship, US tax preparer must have Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN), US Tax Treaty with Canada, US taxation based upon Citizenship not Residency,

Contact Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes


Print this page

Other products and services from Lawrence & Associates, Accounting, Bookkeeping & Taxes


We service clients in Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Toronto and Whitby.

  We help your business by providing accurate financial statements.  You are just not a number to us, we make sure that you are compliant with Revenue Canada.


Preparation of US resident and nonresident Income Tax Returns

Prepares US tax returns for individuals.  Also assist US citizens living in Canada to be compliant in filing Financial Bank Account and Financial Records (FBAR) which is mandatory. The new IRS rules states that all US citizens living overseas must file FBAR if their bank and investment accounts, in the aggregate, are over $10,000.  If this report is not filed, the US citizen is subject to severe penalties. Larence & Associates will help you to be compliant with the IRS.


Accounting, Bookkeeping & Tax Services

Lawrence & Associates prepare financial statements for small and medium size businesses.  Lawrence & Associateas also prepares Canadian and US Tax returns.