Arrlin Acoustic Supply:: Dry wall products - product
Arrlin Acoustic Supply
Steel, Steel Framing, Steel Studs
- Steel does not shrink, rot, splinter, twist, crack, or settle, resulting in fewer call-backs for nail pops or split seams in gypsum board.
- Steel is not subject to wide price fluctuations. Steel supply is stable.
- Steel is non-combustible in a fire (most insurance companies offer lower rate for steel framed structures).
- It is easy to handle, contributing to reduced labor costs and worker fatigue.
- Steel framing is dimensionally stable.
- Steel studs pre-punched holes lower electrical and plumbing installations costs.
- Steel framing costs of installation are often lower than wood with trained crews.
- Steel studs can be manufactured to exact order lengths, reducing labor costs and waste scrap.
- Competitive to or costs less than wood.
- Steel Framing is environmentally Friendly/Energy Efficient.
- Studs can be recycled when removed
- Absolute resistance to termites, carpenter ants and all other insects.
- Cold-formed steel has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any building material.
Arrlin carries a full line of steel stud framing and we stock lengths up to 18'.A full line of drywall trims are also available in steel as well as vinyl.
, Steel Framing
, Steel Studs