BAMBOO™: The Power to Grow, the Tools to Succeed
The SparkMatrix BAMBOO™ solution is a comprehensive, fully customizable property management platform designed to be tailor made for your unique requirements.
BAMBOO™ allows property managers to manage their application process, tenants, apartment units, lease details, rent-roll, work-order tracking, vacancy reports and much more. It also provides Executives at Home or Regional Offices with real time comprehensive financial, operational and tenant satisfaction reports, with the ability to drill down to the details if needed. Employees simply login securely to retrieve, manipulate, and store operation-critical data from a centralized, easy-to-use platform.
Tailored by an Assessment
Based on an on-site Assessment, SparkMatrix tailors BAMBOO's rich features to suit your property management needs. From a single online dashboard, BAMBOO™ provides you with the following 'modules':
- Accounting & Rent Collection Automation
- Tenant Relationship Management
- Work Order Automation
These modules are scalable--meaning that they can be added as you need them--and are the core of BAMBOO's comprehensive suite of tools.
BAMBOO™ eliminates the headaches and paperwork involved in managing rent and payments by making rent:
- Easier to manage. Rent-rolls and NSF lists are updated in real-time on your dashboard, helping you track revenues and stay on top of problem accounts. Payment histories are also at your fingertips, integrated with other tenant information.
- Integrated with accounting software. Imagine if all the important data from your accounting system was integrated with the rest of your tenant information, eliminating the need to spend as much time with multiple systems. You get all your valuable financial information on one dashboard.
Real-world Impact: The Accounting & Rent Automation module has saved a small residential housing company over $7,000/year in streamlined operations.
BAMBOO™ provides property managers with a more efficient way to manage relationships with tenants in a number of ways:
- Tenant data management. All the important contact information, payment histories, rental applications, etc. are organized by Tenant and by unit number and easily updatable - no need to dig through filing cabinets or out-of-date spreadsheets.
- Automated Work Orders. Tenants can request maintenance work online and check the status of their request. The work orders are automatically processed according to severity and can be managed from the dashboard. See below for more details.
- Vacancy reports & forecasting. Property managers can better plan for the future with an automated vacancy report. Know at glance which units will need to be filled in the next month, quarter, or year to maximize occupancy rates - and profitability.
- Executive dashboard. At a glance, executives and owners can check to see how full their properties are, financial summaries, tenant lists, and much more from the Executive Dashboard. The dashboard provides an overview of all the properties, with the option of drilling-down to as much detail as desirec.
Real-world Impact: The Tenant Relationship Management module has allowed property managers to work confidently from remote locations, even when managing large portfolios.
BAMBOO™ includes a robust system for monitoring and managing the daily upkeep of multiple units and properties. Create work orders, track job progress, handle purchasing and receiving, and process payables - all from the BAMBOO™ system.
(network diagram showing BAMBOO™ as the central 'server' for tenants, property manager, workers when it comes to maintenance. Show how the tenant creates the work-order on the system, and how the maintenance worker is notified, etc)
- Manage your maintenance process, from order creation to tracking to completion.
- Automate order assignment to staff.
- Enable tenants to submit work orders BOTH Online and On-paper.
- Schedule regular and preventative maintenance.
- Track costs against specific types of work orders, units, buildings, and areas.
- Select vendors and assign to particular work orders.
Work Order Automation has empowered a local property manager to streamline her maintenance duties, resulting in more quickly satisfied tenants.Comprehensive Reporting
BAMBOO™ offers a wide variety of executive and detailed reports to help property managers track and present their property's performance. Highlighted reports include:
- Real-time Cash-flow Report
- Real-time Rent-roll Report
- Real-time Maintenance Cost Report
- Work Order Status Report
- Vacancy Trend Analysis and Status Report
- Weekly status information to streamline preparation of lease notices, lease expirations/renewals and move-ins
- Vacancy Forecast Report
- Track profitability and other operational-critical reports
- Preventative Maintenance Analysis and Report
..and customized reports on any other aspect of operational activity or performance.