Enabling Better Broadband with Network Policy Control
Sandvine is dedicated to building solutions that allow today’s DSL, FTTx, cable, fixed wireless and mobile data service providers to increase network profitability while improving the quality of experience (QoE) for the consumer. Network Policy Control is a network and service management technique that supports all access technologies, all users and all applications to:
1. Identify convergent network conditions including subscriber, application and location
2. Evaluate in real-time business logic rules to make policy decisions locally
3. Enforce policy actions locally and remotely that affect network conditions and subscriber experiences
Measure, Manage and Maximize Your Network
Whether a network operator is operating in an emerging market where sustainable growth is the primary issue, or fighting in a competitive landscape where rapid innovation is the key to success, Sandvine’s product suite can take the network to the next level.
A critical requirement of successful Internet business strategy is sufficient data to make informed decisions regarding service plans, management policies, capital investments and premium services.Service providers have long since had access to detailed information from billing and operations systems, but only recently is that information being combined with application-level awareness of per-subscriber Internet usage.
- Improve subscriber quality of experience while complying with equity and fairness objectives
- Implement fair congestion management solutions to reduce the capacity needed for growth and peak hours
- Enhance the Internet experience while unlocking new revenue opportunities with personalized value-added services
- Minimize malicious network traffic, including outbound e-mail spam
- Simplify regulatory filtering compliance
- Identify quality issues before subscribers do