Our work is collaborative, involving the transfer of aptitudes /skills /lessons learned to technical and engineering staff.
Our core capabilities are grouped in two areas:
- Process nutriation
- Working together with our customers on practical implementation methods and processes throughout product life cycle stages, e.g. prototyping, qualification, manufacturing ramp and yield improvements
- Professional and technical development of engineering team members
- Working together with our customers to improve technical staff performance through specialized training, e.g. customized technical workshops, engineer toolkit training, niche industry perspective seminars and handbooks
Our direct work experience as engineers in high tech companies has provided opportunities to work across the spectrum of product life cycles for building innovative devices, components and modules.
The market sectors include:
- Semiconductor wafer fabrication for chip factories
- Semiconductor wafer fabrication for process equipment vendors
- Thin-film head wafer fabrication for magneto-resistive disk-drives
- Optoelectronic laser modules and components packaging for telecommunications
- Multi-chip-module laser packaging for space and avionics applications
- Printed circuit assemblies and chip-on-board devices for commercial electronics
Current market sectors focused on include Solar Photovoltaics, Solar Thermal, LED and MEMS devices.