We offer training targets the following audience:
To ensure that your organization succeeds despite the challenges, we offer confidential coaching for executives and entrepreneurs. Based on an assessment of your needs, the executive coaching sessions can incorporate 360 degree feedback, interaction style inventories, and confidential interviews with team members.
- Psychoeducational assessments
- Vocational interest and aptitude for students and adults exploring career alternatives
- Interaction style inventories
- Personality measures
- Career assessment instruments
- Executive functioning
- Employee surveys
- Leadership development
We offer training, facilitation and coaching solutions that develop the leadership skills needed to build a culture where employees are empowered to perform at their best. Our learning programs are designed for front-line supervisors, middle-managers, and senior leaders of small and medium sized organizations.
We can customize a blended learning program to meet your leadership development needs and support application back in the workplace. Learning programs are designed to be highly interactive. They are facilitated in a way that draws from participants’ knowledge and experience. Facilitation is provided through group discussion, self-assessments and learning exercises such as role-play, group discussions, games, activities and case studies.
Your leadership teams will strengthen their capabilities to achieve results, develop and motivate teams and engage people to commit to organizational success.
Some of our more popular leadership development learning programs are:
- Defining the Supervisor Role
- A COACH Approach to Supervision
- Providing Effective Feedback
- Managing Change
- Shifting from Conflict to Collaboration
- Enhancing Supervisory Performance (Stress and Time Management)