Hardcat is supplied with a built in suite of reports as well as a facility to generated outputs such as graphs and pice charts. Hardcat's comprehensive output facilities include:
- Comprehensive array of standard pre-formatted reports
- An easy-to-use custom report writer tool to allow you to create your own formats
Reporting can include practically any fields and from virtually any area in the system, e.g. Assets, Suppliers, Locations, Personnel, Help Desk, Cost Centres, Purchasing and Depreciation. A comprehensive query facility is also provided to allow the user to target a particular group of records for reporting purposes.
Reports specific to maintenance may be run from the Maintenance Management Module. As with other Hardcat modules, the user can select from our comprehensive list of pre-formatted reports or alternatively create their own custom report formats. All custom report formats can be saved for future use.
Standard reports include:
- Assets by Task (ordered by task, asset or work order)
- Assets under Maintenance
- Next Service Date Schedule
- Work Order Individual Details
Powerful Search Capabilities to put You in Control!
Hardcat makes it incredibly easily to search for a matching record criteria for inclusion into reporting outputs. Information held against each Asset can be accessed and sorted by virtually any field in the Hardcat database, for example, searching by any combination of:
- ID (eg barcode, RFID, serial number, lease ID)
- purchase costs/dates, lease commitments, operating costs
- descriptive details (type, product name)
- manufacturer, supplier, maintenance provider
- location, cost centre, custodian
- or any user defined fields you may have created!