An energy efficiency program will save your organization money by reducing both the amount and the cost of energy used.
Our solutions enable savings of 30% or more with no or low cost operational changes, targeted capital investments, and ongoing budget management. The savings you achieve depend on the nature of your business and the actions you take to gain and sustain efficiencies over time.
When you first implement an Energent solution you will notice obvious areas of waste and inefficiency. These low or no cost actions can deliver significant energy savings to your bottom line, often resulting in a 5-10% reduction in your energy bill.
You’ll be able to:
- Understand when and where your energy is being consumed
- Find immediate, low cost opportunities to save energy
- Test, verify, and accurately measure results of operational or process changes
- Assess and maintain the efficiency of equipment
- Create visibility and accountability by cost centre
- Manage budget-risk and gaps in supply
As your energy use and costs are reduced with initial savings, you will free up significant funding. You can send these funds to your bottom line, or repurpose them toward energy efficiency capital projects.
Energent gives you valuable information for strategic energy decisions to increase your energy reduction to 30% or more! It can help you quantify the energy wasted by specific processes and equipment, giving you valuable ammunition when building a business case for capital projects. It can also help you accurately estimate future energy use for improved procurement decisions.
You’ll be able to:
- Capture and report data on equipment condition or efficiency
- Quantify energy waste in volume in dollar amounts
- Build a business case to support capital projects
- Make improved strategic decisions regarding energy procurement
The ongoing monitoring of energy use is a simple and effective method for ensuring your hard-earned savings are sustained over time, rather than eroded through neglect.