Early Warning Inc - Products
viruses, Pathogens, Water Analyzer
BIOHAZARD WATER ANALYZER
Early Warnings Biohazard Water Analyzer is the next generation of microbial testing. Using a unique combination of advanced technologies, the Analyzer goes beyond lab culturing of indicator coliforms and directly measures individual species of pathogenic bacteria, protozoa and viruses in the same test. The Analyzer employs a revolutionary nanotechnology-based biosensor exclusively licensed from NASA and an on-board concentrator that processes a 10 liter water sample. The sample-to-report time is 2 to 3 hours, and allows rapid prevention measures to be enacted. There is no need for time-intensive processes like transporting a water sample to the lab or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). The Analyzer can be used as a transportable testing device or as a sensor node in a fully automated field sensor network.
Measure actual pathogens not indicators.
An ultra-sensitive biosensor generates an electrical signal when nucleic acid strands from a target pathogen molecule bind with complementary nucleic acid probes deposited on the chip. Only exact matches bind to ensure high specificity of the test results.
Improve sensitivity with a concentrated 10L sample
An ultrafiltration concentrator condenses pathogens for each test from a 10 liter water sample instead of using a conventional 100 milliliter grab sample. Not only will a bigger sample size provide a better composite of pathogens in the water, it also has a much greater chance of capturing highly infectious protozoa and viruses typically found in very low concentrations.
Get test results and pathogen alerts in 2 - 3 hours
A communications module sends microbiological test results and biohazard alerts to pre-programmed destinations. These can include SCADA screens, cell phones or PDAs using wired or wireless communications.
- E.coli Indicator, E.coli O157:H7, False Negative Control, False Positive Control probes (Initial release).
- Expandable to 25 specific bacteria, protozoa and virus probe types per biochip
- Minimum detection targets:
Bacterium: 1 cell per 100 ml
Protozoa: 10 cells per 10 L
Viruses: 10 particles per 10 L
- Total and Viable concentrations for each pathogen
- Audit of test events and errors encountered during test
- Auto date, time and location stamp (with GPS coordinates)
- User-definable alert levels (Red, Yellow, Green)
- DNA Biomolecular Probes (single strands)
- 16S rRNA targets (single strands)
- 3-electrode Electrochemical Cell
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry
- Guanine oxidation peak with mediator
- 10 Liter water input
- Ultrafiltration with 50 kDalton pore size (virus capture)
- Magnetic beads with antibodies for separation of target organisms fromheterotrophic bacteria
- Hydrodynamic cavitation and sodium polyphosphate for disaggregationof clumps and biofilms
- Sodium thiosulfate for chlorine neutralization
- Hydrogen peroxide for sanitization after use
Hardware & Software
- Laptop or Desktop Computer running MS Windows.
- 1280 x 800 resolution display.
- Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet, RS-232 communications.
- API for integration with SCADA and third party applications.
- AB-DF1 and MODBUS interface for third party sensors.
- User access management and logging.
- Transaction security.
- Test result and sensor status database.
- Alert sender option for e-mail, text message, voice message, SMS, etc.
- Monitoring and control option for multiple field sensors
Physical & Environmental
- Extruded aluminum frame with locking wheel mounts
- 72" L x 30" W x 55" H
- 450 lbs
- 100/200 VAC (24 V Option)
- 15 Amp service
- Environmental control
- NEMA-4 Enclosure
- Emergency Stop and Pause Buttons
- Selected Beta Rentals Available
, Water Analyzer
Contact Early Warning
Email - none provided
Print this page