Understanding the Dejero Solution
On startup, the intelligent Dejero LIVE+ Transmitter scans available wireless connections with a target bit rate for it's MPEG-4 H.264 encoder based on available bandwidth. In a news-gathering environment, the unit typically uses 2Mb/s to deliver live SD with less than one second of talk-back latency for compelling live interview capability.
The Dejero technology automatically offloads to meet the carrier bandwidth requirement of video output from a single channel. It splits the data stream across multiple wireless channels - any one of which can dynamically adjust based on the carrier bandwidth.
The LIVE+ Transmitter broadcasts directly to either the LIVE+ Broadcast Server for HD/SD output in your studio, or to LIVE+ Streaming Server for video streaming to your website or to mobile devices.
The Dejero LIVE+ Broadcast Server receives input from up to two Transmitters simultaneously and reconstructs the incoming wireless data to deliver genlocked video output.
The Dejero LIVE+ Solution Benefits
- Broadcast the story before your competitors
- Dispatch your cameraman with just a camera and a Dejero LIVE+ Transmitter
- Go live at the push of a button - eliminate long and complicated set-ups
- Broadcast video direvtly to your studio or stream to your website or to mobile devices
- Conduct remote live interviews with reduced latency
- Gain access to locations such as airports, high security areas and rooftop events
- Transmit from within a crowd or moving vehicle
- Record video directly to LIVE+ Transmitter for later transmission back to studio
- Send photo's, clips, scripts or any other file back to the studio faster
- Simplifies your airtime management by coordinating different cellular carriers in a package suitable to your workflow needs
The Dejero LIVE+ Transmitter is designed to be placed on the ground with a cable connecting to the camera. This offers the camera operator greater protection from any possible harmful effects from multiple cellular modems since the transmitter is not placed in direct contact with the operator's body.
The patent pending algorithm efficiency integrated in the Dejero LIVE+ solution provides the best signal possible without requiring numerous modems which also increase airtime costs.
Broadcasters choose Dejero due to a superior quality picture. The Dejero multiple bonded modem solution offers up to HD quality video where network conditions permit. In addition to higher quality video, the multiple modem approach also offers an advantage over a single modem by providing a faster method of transferring files and video clips back for internal studio usage.