Cogmed - Choratech. Expand your mind
Whether you have trouble focusing in class, remembering daily tasks or listening to discussions in large crowds, your working memory deserves the attention of Cogmed.
Since 2001, the science of Cogmed has been helping people worldwide cope with working memory challenges associated with age, trauma, attention deficit disorders and the information overload of everyday life. Based on the concept of neuroplasticity – the ability of the brain to reorganize and change its capabilities to adjust to new challenges – Cogmed solutions are not only improving working memory, but also the way we live and learn.
The program meets you right where you are, in the comfort of your home, school or office and offers three streams of training:
- Cogmed JM for preschoolers
- Cogmed RM for school-aged children
- Cogmed QM for adults.
Research trials show these benefits include:
- Ability to work independently while resisting distraction
- Improved problem-solving, math skills, memorization and reading skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts and information easily
- Increased focus and attention capabilities