BlackBerry - PDA Network - BlackBerry Enterprise Solution at BlackBerry.com
BlackBerry Enterprise Solution Overview
With the BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution mobilizing your workplace, your corridor warriors can make timely decisions based on the best information available, increasing their productivity and boosting your business performance.
The complete wireless solution for the enterprise
The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution allows mobile users to access communications and information wirelessly, including:*
Why choose the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution?
Benefits for Your Organization
The BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution is a single platform, offering everything your organization needs to mobilize enterprise applications and systems.
- Maximum flexibility — Manage multiple wireless network technologies, devices, messaging servers and enterprise systems with a single BlackBerry® Enterprise Server.
Lowest TCO of Mobile Enterprise Solutions
The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution allows organizations to keep their employees connected to the information and people that matter, while still benefiting from a low overall Total Cost of Operation (TCO).
- Lower device costs — BlackBerry smartphones can be purchased at competitive or lower costs and with competitive service plan rates when compared with other device offerings.
- 30+% less expensive server software — BlackBerry Enterprise Server is more cost effective than mobile server software offerings across a variety of deployment sizes.**
- Lower bandwidth — Efficient use of bandwidth and airtime on wireless networks translates into lower costs for organizations.
- Leverage of existing investments — Standards-based protocols and development tools help ensure that practically any enterprise application, infrastructure or system can be wirelessly enabled without being rebuilt or replaced.
Find out more
Benefits for Your IT Department
The BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution was created with corporate data security in mind.
- End-to-end AES or Triple DES* encryption — Helps ensure the confidentiality and integrity of wirelessly transmitted information from behind the firewall to wireless devices in the field.
- Independent Security Certifications — The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution has received more security accreditations globally than any other wireless solution, including CESG approval. It is the first mobile solution to receive FIPS 140-2 validation and Common Criteria certification.
Easy to deploy, easy to manage
With the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution, organizations can benefit from deployment and management features that simplify its administration.
- Role- and group-based administration capabilities — Help reduce security and operational risks and administrative overhead by delegating permissions by role and creating administrative user groups.
- Over-the-air wireless IT policy enforcement — Provides a fast, cost-effective method for supporting users and managing corporate policies remotely so users don't have to go without their devices and IT does not have to have devices in hand to make changes.
- Track key device statistics — Easily monitor third party applications loaded, IT policies applied, device models, PIN, software versions and serial numbers.
- Remote BlackBerry Enterprise Server and network management — Manage the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution and network infrastructure from wireless devices with available third party applications.
Find out more
Benefits of Being Part of the BlackBerry Family
Global availability and reliability are just a few of the benefits that come with being a member of the BlackBerry® family. Check out some more of the advantages to being a BlackBerry user.
The BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution is the unbeatable choice for people who need to stay connected to high-value information and communications while on the go.
- Millions of users – Trust the leading wireless platform for the enterprise used by over 21 million subscribers worldwide.
- Global availability – Access communications and information virtually anywhere work or life takes you, with availability and support on over 375 networks in more than 140 countries.