The Flatbed System Snow Removal Unit:
- is a stand alone system that can be placed on concrete blocks or ancored into a concrte pad.
- can be operated manual or by remote control allowing the driver to stay in the cab of the truck and be able to operated the system by key phobe.
- is normally in the verticle position once the trailer has entered the unit the driver can lower the system onto the flatbed by looking into a mirror for plow placement.
- plow has a design to allow the plow to go over binders and straps without damage.
- will clean a flatbed trailer in under a minute.
- is a 120 volt power supply with a 25 amp breaker.
- has operational lighting to indicate to the driver when the plow is on the trailer and is ready to clean.
The plow once on the trailer has 8” of travel upward and downward to float with the trailer even is the trailer is arched. The plow will remain on the trailer at all times.
The snow is discharged to on side of the trailer because of our plow design and is discharged to a chute and wall area for containment.