Available data is incomplete, inaccurate and not formatted. Plus, you’ve got mountains of siloed data that represent three divergent points of view: the customer’s, the agent’s and the more neutral device or technology viewpoint. These “three versions of the truth” all just reflect slices of an overall reality.
Capture data as close to the source as possible eliminating the holes and inconsistencies of data silos. Interaction tracking allows you to combine data and interpret their value for your business. You’ll clearly see into an interaction and its processes, and benefit from a broader organizational view into interaction outcomes.
Business Interaction Management gives you the window into information you can use right up and down your organization – providing actionable KPIs to your executives, helping supervisors to improve agent performance, and empowering agents to improve personalized service.
- Ensures data is more rigorously auditable throughout an analysis process
- Improve information flow up to the executive level
- Eliminate the need for ETL
- Lightening fast response time contact centers demand
- Express contact center activity in terms of outcomes and business goals