Organizations seeking to gain a differentiable advantage are considering analytics. The promise of analytics is to generate “actionable insight from data”. For the contact center, this means gaining insight into customer and agent behavior, and using it to reduce costs and increase revenue through increased sales and customer satisfaction. And, since the contact center touches more customers than almost any other part of the company, valuable intelligence for the rest of the organization is gathered on every contact.
Yet analytic initiatives in the contact center have rarely met this promise. The sheer number of systems involved combined with the poor quality of the data sources have, up to now, required very difficult, very expensive business intelligence engagements. The alternative has been dashboard tools that dress up the same old contact center efficiency statistics, without providing any analytic insight into the relationship between contact center actions and customer outcome.
At Upstream Works, we have taken a revolutionary approach to contact center analytics. Our Contact Sentry technology captures what the customer experiences and does, automatically, as it happens. This customer journey is correlated to agent actions, touchpoint activities and to business outcomes for immediate analysis by Business Interaction Manager. And since this customer care information is vital to all, the Business Interaction Manager analytic and performance management family includes tools for everyone from agents and supervisors, to analysts and executives.
- High value, best practices analytics out of the box, including FCR, survey analysis, and agent solve rate
- Capture 100% of interactions, on all channels
- Customer, agent and touchpoint views for every interaction
- Real time data capture eliminates data delays
- Very quick to deploy – no business intelligence project required
- Rich data mart can be used with organization’s existing tools, or imported into the corporate data warehouse