The Digital Energy LP33 Series UPS is a robust, high performance UPS system that provides power protection for a wide range of mission critical applications. LP33 Series unit operates in double conversion mode with true continuous on-line VFI (voltage and frequency independent) operation.
To achieve redundancy or to increase power capacity, GE's unique Redundant Parallel Architecture(RPA) technology enables the LP33 Series to parallel up to four units. RPA allows customer the flexibility to expand power by paralleling units, or the system's reliability can be increased by adding redundant units to create a totally redundant system eliminating single point of failure.
Power dependency has increased dramatically in the new business environment based on eCommerce applications, mobile networks, corporate Internet sites, medical equipment, banking systems, ePay and networked IT structures. Near 100% system availability is mandatory in view of the financial and business consequences. Not only does the absence of power have catastrophic consequences, but also an unnoticed mains disturbance can affect your expensive equipment or critical processes.
Features and Benefits
- High input power factor and low input THD distortion prevents disturbances to other electrical equipment, thus eliminating the need for costly filters or oversized feeders
- Transformerless design for compact footprint, easily transportable, robustly designed system with low audible noise
- Intelligent Energy Management in RPA Configuration and ECO-mode for single module configuration provides automatic energy savings
- Superior Battery Management (SBM) enhances battery lifetime resulting in reduced cost of operation
- Fully compliant with standards (cUL: UL1778; CE: IEC 62040, ISO 9001)
- Internal batteries are standard and matching external battery cabinets are available for extended runtime requirements
- Remote monitoring and management available with connections via LAN, modem, SNMP, RS232, Modbus RTU, programmable alarm contacts, and TCP/IP.
UL 1778 listed
True Online Double Conversion topology
3-phase in/out, 208VAC, 10-100 kVA (parallel up to 4 units using RPA™)
54-66Hz input frequency
Overload capability @ 125% load on inverter = 10mins. and 150%= 1min.
Overload capability @ 200% load on bypass = 2mins.
Output voltage THD @ 100% non-linear load on inverter = <3%
Output voltage THD @ 100% linear load = <2%
ECO mode operating efficiency up to 98%
IEC 62040-2 listed
FCC class A