The AXON Intelligent Vehicle Interface
The Axon is so named because it is able to plug into the vehicle OBD2 on-board computer and begin passive wireless transmission by letting all vehicle parameters such as vehicle diagnostics and also GPS position flow to our server which in turn provides the reported information on our clients’ web-site.
- The AXON Intelligent Vehicle Interface is a smart low price solution for monitoring vehicles. No other tracking device with similar size and capabilities exists on the market.
- The AXON unit can be used anywhere in the world and the information it provides can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- The AXON is easy to install and monitor. Installation may be performed by AAT, or it may be demonstrated to the client.
- The unit is able to function with all 1996 and newer cars, SUV's, Trucks, and Motorcycles.
When the vehicle is not in use the AXON is programmed to enter a low power mode in order to not drain the vehicle’s battery.
The AXON is compatible with third party application providers. Please contact us if you would like to use our technology in your local area with your, or our, software solutions.
Features & Technology:
- Vehicle locate
- Vehicle geofence
- Vehicle parameters (where supported)
- Vehicle Disable (only implemented when requested)
- Door lock/unlock/automatic open (only on vehicles where supported and when requested)
- Diagnostic Tool
No need to splice wires in your vehicles in order to try and retrieve the vehicle information that we can easily provide. Our technology is installed and removed without hassle. However, if you need the AXON to be hard wired then that option is available as well.
Partners that AXON has integrated with to bring new solutions:
Founded in 1989, Garmin is a pioneer in GPS devices and the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of GPS equipment. The company has built and sold millions of GPS products that serve the automotive, aviation, marine, consumer, wireless, OEM, and general recreation markets.
AAT has partnered with Garmin to bring a full end-to-end solution. Fleet
managers may now keep track of their vehicles from their home base and also
communicate directly with drivers by sending messages and new driving locations
to the in-vehicle portable Garmin GPS devices.
Simply plug the AXON device into the vehicle and into the Garmin unit and
installation is complete.
Bosch Rexroth provides drive and
control solutions in the major technology areas of Industrial Hydraulics,
Electric Drives and Controls, Linear Motion and Assembly Technologies,
Pneumatics, Service and Mobile Hydraulics.
AAT has partnered with Bosch Rexroth Canada to develop a system and set of reports in which
users of the Rexroth Compuspread controllers may now access data in real
time on their PC`s in order to monitor such additional variables as salt spread and