Durham Technologies Ltd
| || |
| IT Services Durham Technologies provides a wide range of expert services for your IT environment, for both on site and remote instances.Remote services may be performed virtually anywhere in the world, while
on site services are currently available at most locations in North
America.Support is available for long term engagements, as well as smaller, short term and "last minute" assignments.Our Subject Matter Experts hold industry-recognized certificates in
their respective areas of expertise. When you choose Durham
Technologies to engage your project you can rest assured we bring
competency and integrity to your team.Some of the services we provide are: |
o RedHat, SUSE, CentOS, Debian, more
- Remote server administration and support.
- Remote server monitoring and alerting.
- Remote data backup and recovery.
- On site server installation and support of most architectures and brands, including IBM, HP, Dell and more.
- Large-scale, high-performance cluster installation services.
- Firewall and VPN installation services
- On site storage hardware installation and support for SAN
technologies by such providers as IBM, Cisco, Brocade, Dell and
- Business desktop development and roll out services
- Detailed network security and performance assessments and auditing.
- On site network installation of various vendor hardware, including Cisco, Foundry, Dell, DLink, etc.
- Customized, high-performance, low-cost network device build using Open Source resources.
- On site and remote desktop support for Linux, OSX and Windows®.
- Cabling and patch panel assignments.
- General onsite technical assistance for both large and small/home office tasks.
- Expert installation and support services for a large variety of Open Source software, including:
o BIND/DHCP and much, much more..All services are typically customized to suit your specific needs, so please contact us for a free service assessment.