Our assurance is endorsed by the trust and faith reposed in us by all our clients, who have successfully migrated and are happily settled in Canada. We provide assurance to remove even the slightest of apprehensions that our clients might have.
This will assist you in making up your mind to take your first positive step towards a bright future. We will be with you at every step of the way, to ensure a smooth transition from your home to a new life in a different environment.
Platinum Immigration along with the Placement Division , plays a very significant role in the success of our clients. We have helped thousands of people in the settlement process. We will help you realize your aspirations through our extensive experience and professionally managed & integrated pre- flight to post-landing services, right from the start till the time your completely settle in Canada. These services would help you in settling and finding placement quickly and easily.
- Assessment of client's education (academic and professional), professional skills/training and experience for Permanent Residency and advice the client about immigration laws prevalent at that time.
- Assisting the client in preparation of case for immigration.
- Reviewing all the required documents and supporting evidence.
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence along with the Submission Report to the processing Visa Office.
- Assisting the client in preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counseling sessions.
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office on behalf of the client and handling all the visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client's case.
- Monitoring the client's case throughout the processing, so as to ensure the issuance of visa in timely fashion.
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification form the professional bodies and/ or educational institutions.
The Placement Division of Platinum Immigration, provides the following services:
When clients retain our services, our placement services department gets active. Our counsellor will get in touch with the clients to ensure that during the waiting period for the issuance of visa their time is utilized in preparing them for the job market in Canada.
(Before Arrival in Canada)
(Employment Readiness Course plus Placement Assistance)
Advance Employment Readiness Course
- Assessment/Evaluation of client's education and work experience.
- Preparation of action plan in coordination with client.
- Plans for up-gradation of education and skills, if required.
- Once the action plan is decided, preparation of resume.
- Credential assessment in Canada.
- Identifying employers and jobs.
- Start applying for jobs two to three months before arrival in Canada.
- Job market orientation training.
(After arrival in Canada)
Personalized Sessions by the Job developers to cover following topics.
Skills and their importance.
Labor Market Research Techniques
Resume and Cover Letter writing
Interview handling techniques
Cross Cultural Training
- Priority booking in fully furnished economical accommodation, centrally located to our office and close to public transportation and amenities.
- Pick up from the airport and transport to the place of residence.
- Assistance in opening bank accounts with chartered banks offering special concessions.
- Assistance in applying for Canadian credit cards offering special discounted benefits.
- Liaison with the government organizations to obtain the Social Insurance Card, required to work in Canada.
Detailed Orientation Sessions with our Settlement Counselors, which covers:
- Overview of religious places, support groups, retail stores, entertainment and learning centres.
- Assistance in obtaining the government sponsored Health Card, allowing you free health care benefits for you and your family.
- Introduction to property Manager, who can provide long-term accommodation at economical rates after your initial settlement.
- Discounted rates for purchasing a computer or other household items.
- Assessment and ongoing sessions with Senior Settlement Counselors to assess your professional and academic qualifications to make you perfectly suitable to the job requirements.
- Our staff will provide assistance in obtaining a transitional job, while you are completing your initial settlement in the new land.
- Ongoing assistance by Job Developers to place you into your own profession within the least duration of time.