ADSL Internet Service | Diallog Telecommunications
What is Diallog’s ADSL Service?
Diallog’s Business ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line, or DSL for short) is a high-speed Internet access service that utilizes existing copper telephones lines to send and receive data at speeds that far exceed conventional dial-up modems.
What can it do for my Business?
Diallog’s Business ADSL delivers a low cost, high bandwidth access option with the flexibility of choice to suit your unique business requirements.
The Bottom Line
By choosing Diallog as your business' ADSL provider, you'll get a powerful access solution that will satisfy both your strategic and budget priorities.
Business ADSL Internet
Dedicated ADSL Internet
- ADSL access up to 6 MB (4X faster than the average Canadian user)
- 200 GB/month bandwidth
- Complete security with User Authentification Process
- Don't share your internet connection with anyone else (like cable)
- Optional Static IP's
- Dedicated ADSL access at up to 7 Mbps downstream and 640 Kbps upstream
- Cisco 800 series router with integrated ADSL modem
- Dedicated ADSL circuit
- Static IP address assignment
- Domain name hosting
- 70 GB of data transfer per month
- One Business Dial-up account
- Optional Web Hosting (50 MB)
Why Diallog for ADSL?
- 99.999% Network Reliability
- The Highest Network Availability
- Maximum Cost Savings
- Simplified, Clear Billing
- A Better Telecom Experience
Business ADSL Internet Availability: Coverage across Canada: Ontario (Toronto, GTA, Ottawa, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Guelph, Hamilton, Windsor, St. Catharines-Niagara, and more) Quebec (Montreal, Laval, Quebec City, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres, and more) British Columbia (Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, and more) Alberta (Calgary, Edmonton, Lethbridge, and more) Manitoba (Winnipeg) and Halifax.