Take advantage of a number of members-only optional fee based services designed to help you further improve your business and get more out of your D2R investment. They include one-on-one training, consulting, custom reporting, data conversion and customization services.
When you want skilled technicians to show you how to do something then our members-only optional fee based one-on-one training and walk-throughs are for you. You save time and get training right in your office where and when you need it. Using remote access our technicians work with you to help you save time and make money faster.
Use our experience to leverage your operations. Whether it's as mundane as refining your vitally-redundant backup strategies or as interesting as designing your next generation account processing contact plans, we can help save you time and money. We've got the experience to help you build real-time solutions to make you money.
We can help you create letters and reports to suit your exact requirements.
- Sort, summarize and filter reports as per your need.
- View, Print and reprint reports on demand any time.
- You have special needs, we do it for you.
Use our ready enabled Data Transfers (Upload and Download). Or we can also help you efficiently build import/export systems. Our years of experience can save you time and money. If you don't have the time or staff to build your own custom data imports, or if you want expert assistance to help guide your technical team, we have experience in all aspects of data import/export development.
D2R is very flexible and you can customize it to do just about anything. In some cases, you might have a great idea that would help make things work better for you. If you have a new feature you'd like to see in D2R we'd love to hear about it. Our development policy is simple:
- If a feature is generally useful for our users then we will put the request into our development queue and it will be built as time permits based on our schedule.
- If the feature is generally useful but you want it in a hurry then rush charges may apply.
- If the feature is not generally useful then fees are charged based on simple time and materials.