Full Service Bookkeeping
We actively manage your company’s financial records and prepare financial statements.
- Receivables and bank deposits
- Payables and cheques
- Payroll and benefits
We handle government reporting:
- Payroll remittances
- Year-end payroll reporting (T4s, T4As)
- Sales taxes (GST, PST, HST)
- T3010B Charities Returns
- T2 Short Corporate Returns for not-for-profits
- Bingo and Nevada licensing
At month-ends, we reconcile bank, loan, investment, payroll and other balance sheet accounts, and review our work before issuing financial statements to you.
At year-end, we prepare documentation for audit or for your income tax preparer, and work with your accountant as needed to close the year.
We can also help you with management reporting by updating the year-to-date actuals in your budget and cash flow spreadsheets.
Accounting and Financial Management Support
We can provide ongoing support for you and your staff, on a monthly or “as-needed” basis.
Where your staff are managing the day to day bookkeeping, a senior associate can help keep things on track by handling tasks such as:
- Reconciling the bank account and other balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling and reporting payroll
- Filing government returns
- Reviewing financial statements
We can also work with you on planning:
- Developing operating and project budgets
- Cash flow planning