caregivers, nanny agency, personal assistants
At Toronto's Yorkville Nannies, we provide long-term high-quality care to you, your family members and your loved ones in the following areas:
- Nannies: Includes highly qualified, experienced and loving live-in and live-out and full-time/part-time nannies, childcare, family assistants and mothers helpers. to learn more about our Nannies and Nanny Services.
- Eldercare: Includes live-in and live-out eldercare, companionship, housekeepers, personal support workers and personal assistants.
- Specialized Care: Includes care for individuals with ongoing needs and conditions such as Alzheimer’s, stroke and Parkinson’s disease. Also includes Eldercare and other personal support care.
- Personal assistants, housekeepers and house managers.
- Short-term care available upon request.
- Live-in and live-out caregivers and arrangements available.
As a premier Toronto nanny agency and caregiving provider in the Greater Toronto Area, we work with select families who seek the very best care for themselves and their loved ones. At Toronto's Yorkville Nannies, we take the time to listen to you so that we and our caregivers can provide the high-quality customized care.
As you seek long-term high quality care for you and your family, please take a moment to answer the following questions:
- How important to you is the quality of the care your family receives?
- What is more important to you: The size of the agency or the level of care and personalization you receive?
- Do you have extra time to seek out and screen nanny candidates, or would you prefer a trusted agency/partner do most of the research and initial "legwork" for you?
- How important are confidentiality and support to you?
- What level of support do you seek from a caregving agency over the long term?
How It Works. Once you have chosen Yorkville Nannies as your nanny/caregiver agency, we will work closely with you to create a customized profile of your family and your needs – and of the qualities of the individual who will be providing you with care.
To get started:
- After speaking in-depth and meeting in person, we will create a profile of the caregiver your family seeks. This will be a profile that is unique to you and your family.
- We will begin the matching process using your personalized profile and drawing from our available caregivers who has been vigorously interviewed and screened already. Our screening process is quite vigorous and so thorough, so that your selection process is relatively easy and time-efficient.
- We will present to you our top choices for your family's caregiver. Your preferences will determine who you meet and interview. We will help you arrange the interviews at a time and place of your convenience, and will also be happy to provide you with interview questions to guide the meeting along effectively.
- Once you find your caregiving match and her service with your family begins, we will continue to monitor the arrangement closely, especially over the first three months you are together. Your family will become part of our Yorkville Nannies' family and we and our caregivers will treat you with kindness, respect and professionalism at all times.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your caregiver, or you do not feel she is a "perfect match," we will make every attempt to find a suitable replacement based on market availability.
, nanny agency
, personal assistants
Contact Yorkville Nannies
Email - none provided
Print this page