TaylorMade SLDR Hybrid
SLDR Hybrid, TaylorMade SLDR,
TaylorMade SLDR Hybrid at http://www.elitegolf.ca/taylormade-sldr-hybrid.html .
The new SLDR Rescue Hybrid does not have the sliding weight track found on the SLDR Driver but instead has a newly designed slot similar to that of TaylorMade’s new SpeedBlade irons with a curved design that looks to cut all the way through the club’s sole. TaylorMade’s engineers designed the speed pocket on the new SLDR Rescue Hybrid smaller, allowing them to save weight and move the CG lower and more forward for a win-win in performance and playability according to their product creation Senior Director Tom Olsavsky
With the new cut-through speed pocket, the SLDR Rescue Hybrid flexes with more efficiency and promotes substantially increased ball speeds and lower spin characteristics. A shallow face combined with the new speed pocket technology also provides golfers with easier launch and playability with superior sustained speed off the face of the SLDR Rescue Hybrid.
* The TaylorMade SLDR Rescue hybrid clubs combine two of TaylorMade's most recent innovations: Speed Pocket technology and an exceptionally low-and-forward centre of gravity.
* The new Speed Pocket in the sole of the club is smaller, which actually makes it more efficient at increasing how fast the face flexes at impact, promoting faster initial ball speed across a wider portion of the face, helping you get consistently long distance on every swing.
* The new Speed Pocket design also gave the TaylorMade engineers room to move the clubhead's CG lower and farther forward, to a place that promotes faster ball speed and a lower spin-rate.
* The SLDR Rescue incorporates TaylorMade's Loft-sleeve adjustable hosel technology, which allows you to adjust the loft. You can choose from 12 positions within a range of plus-or-minus 1.5 degrees of loft change.
* Visually, the SLDR Rescues incorporate the same rich, charcoal-grey crown and traditional shaping as the SLDR driver. The dark crown-colour contrasts beautifully with the silver-colored clubface to make it easy to align the face accurately at address.
More info at http://www.elitegolf.ca/ .
, TaylorMade SLDR