VAPi - VA Poll for iMIS
Have your audience to share their thoughts with this plug and play online poll!
Put VAPi on any page of your iMIS website to begin getting instant feedback from your members.
- Administered through iMIS Admin Panel
- View results or change poll at any time through WCM backend
- Add poll as an iPart to any page
- Style as needed with separate css files
- Allows 2 - 10 answers
- Can use upto 5 different polls per website
- Results are stored in xml file
- Installation does not require new database fields or changes
VATRi - VA Twitter Reader for iMIS
Our new Twitter reader allows you to display tweets from any Twitter account in an attractive tagged layout. You can place the reader on your home page or any other page or your site, and customize it to match your website colours. As an iPart it will go anywhere you would like it.
You can customize :
- The twitter account it reads
- The number of tweets shown
- Title at the top
- The colour of the border to match your site
VATi - VA Translation for iMIS
With the Visual Antidote Translation for iMIS (VATi) you can expand your website's audience by translating pages to different languages, update text without calling a programmer, or have page content displayed differently for different users, all without changing any underlying source code.
The Translation Utility can be used to:
- Translate your website in to different languages
- Add, remove, or alter content on any page based upon a link or session variable
- Provide instructions, help features or any other content on forms, on any other static or dynamic page
With the Visual Antidote Translation for iMIS (VATi) users can easily modify text page by page, globally, and can be dependent on a visitor's session setting so that different audiences see different content on the same page!