Residential Carpeting Sales, Installation, Repairs and Stretching Services
Victorious Carpet Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair & Stretching Services
Carpet Installation, Carpet Sales, Carpet Flooring
Why Choose Wall to Wall Carpet?
With its nearly unlimited colour and texture choices, carpet offers versatility like no other flooring option.
There are many benefits to using carpeting, including:
- Reduces Asthma and allergies – Carpet will improve your indoor air quality, with a very positive effect. Gravity causes common household particles, such as dust, pollen and pet and insect dander, to fall to the floor. Carpet fibres trap the particles, reducing their continued circulation in the air. Regular vacuuming removes dust and allergens from the carpet, locks them in the machine and helps keep them out of the air we breathe.
- Comfort – Nothing beats the softness of carpet flooring. Carpet also provides a comfortable place to sit, play or work and gives a room an overall warmer feeling.
- Provides warmth – Carpet provides actual thermal resistance, or R-value. In colder climates or seasons, it retains warm air longer, an energy conservation benefit.
- Durability – Quality carpets with the right care can last for many years.
- Variety – With its large selection of colours, textures and patterns, carpeting can be tailored to complement any décor.
- Safety/ Softens slips and falls – Carpet is ideal for cushioning our footsteps, reducing slips and falls and minimizing injuries when falls do occur. Carpet provides safety protection for the whole family, but especially for toddlers and older individuals.
- Noise reduction – Big screen TVs, speaker phones, computers and modern sound systems make our homes noisy places. Carpet helps absorb these sounds. Adding a cushion pad beneath your carpet reduces noise even further. Carpet also works as a sound barrier between floors by helping to block sound transmission to rooms below. And carpet on stairs helps mask the sound of constant foot traffic.
- No Mould –Mould grows in any moist environment where organic compounds provide nutrients. When carpet is kept clean and dry, mould simply cannot grow on synthetic fibres.
Choosing the right carpet
Carpeting comes in many varieties. Consider these factors as you shop for carpet flooring:
- Material. The most common carpeting is made of nylon. It’s comfortable, durable, and stain resistant. Other options include wool, polyester, and olefin (polypropylene), each with unique characteristics and benefits.
- Colour and style: Dark coloured carpet can add intimacy to a room, but they can also show every piece of lint attracted to the floor. Lighter colours can brighten a room, but can also soil easily. From berber to plush, the colour and style combinations of carpet flooring seem endless.
- Quality: Like most investments for your home, carpet flooring comes in a variety of grades – and you often get what you pay for. Lower cost carpets may need to be replaced sooner, so the overall investment won’t pay off.
Before you buy
Carpet may seem like a simple element in your home – but choosing the right carpeting can be a challenge. The qualified carpeting experts at Victorious Flooring can help you carefully balance your flooring budget against quality and home décor considerations to ensure your carpet selection looks great and can stand the test of time. When it comes time to installing your new carpet, our professional in-home installers will treat your project as their top priority.
We service to Vaughan, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Pickering and Ajax
We accept Cheque, Interac Email Money Transfer, PayPal,Visa and MasterCard
Please feel free to contact us 7 days a week for a no obligation consultation or estimate!
Call Now (416) 858-7006
Berber Carpet Repair
, boat carpet replacement
, Carpet Burn Repair
, carpet cushion replacement
, Carpet Flooring
, carpet flooring transitions
, Carpet Installation
, Carpet Patching
, Carpet Sales
, Carpet Seam Repair
, carpet underpad repair
, Carpet Wrinkle Removal
, Discount Carpet
, Flooring Installer
, Flooring Repair
, Marine Carpeting
, Mississauga carpet installer
, Mississauga carpet repair
, Mississauga carpet stretching
, Modular Subfloor
, pet damaged carpet
, Toronto Carpet Repair
, Toronto Carpet Stretching
, Wool Carpet Repair
Contact Victorious Carpet Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair & Stretching Services
Print this page