U of T Career Centre - howtopost
University of Toronto
Jobs, Career Centre
Finding the right employees to help you prosper in today's economy is the hallmark
of a successful organization. Whether your organization is small, medium, or large,
post your career opportunities online, exclusively to U of T students and recent
graduates. It’s quick, easy, and absolutely free.
- Choose 'New User'
- At the time of registration, you will be able to post up to 5 work opportunities.
- Keep a record of this id, and your password entered at the time of registration,
in order to return and post future positions.
- Enter your password and user id
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your personal homepage
- Select 'Your Account', ‘Your Jobs’, from the side bar
What happens next?
- Your employment listing will be posted for 30 days OR until your specified deadline
date OR until we are otherwise notified.
- Students will view your listing and assess their suitability for the position. Please
note that the Career Centre does not pre-screen applications.
- Once the position has been filled, or you have received a sufficient response, you
can remove your posting from the jobs directory.
Managing Your Account
- Want to repost a previous position? Login and select ‘Your Account’, 'Your Jobs'
from the side bar and choose 'COPY/REPOST'.
For assistance, contact: