Since 1995 we have worked with organizations of all kinds and over the years we have built a comprehensive understanding of strategic communications. We take pride in our successful track record of developing and implementing strategic plans that are focused on achieving articulated objectives.
From strategic counsel on long-term marketing and communications plans, to project-specific strategies for launching new brands, products, initiatives and web sites, the proven Thornley Fallis model for communications strategy and planning has attracted some of Canada's most recognized organizations.
Working through a meticulous but flexible system, we take clients from vision, analysis and preparation to execution and ultimately to tangible, relevant results. At all times we ensure that our process and counsel are grounded in a thoughtful understanding of the clients’ needs, timeframe and overall culture.
Our strategic approach is always tailored to the specifics of each client situation, but typically includes a number of common phases:
Project scoping, background research & information gathering
- Full briefing to build comprehensive understanding of the program vision
- Identification of detailed and tangible goals, objectives and expectations
- Baseline data acquisition and analysis
- Overall definition of scope, milestones, deliverables
Strategic plan development & documentation
- Framework evolution and timeline planning
- Definition of plan phases against SMART objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely)
- Full articulation of “what” and “why” (strategy) “where”, “when” and “how” (tactical elements)
- Critical path development
Market execution & measurement
- Segmented tactical deployment in market
- Close and constant monitoring of key results, analytics and feedback
- Fluid and flexible implementation accommodates agile plan tuning based on early and mid-stream learning
- Dashboard-based results measurement, analysis and insights