The Taylor Reach Group Inc. (Taylor Reach) offers 3rd Party Quality Measurement/Monitoring Service (3PQM) to selected clients.
Major issues for many centers is time, or lack of time required to complete the ‘call monitoring’ consistently, objectively and regularly. While all supervisors acknowledge that monitoring is important they are usually so pressed for time that listening is a “if I can” activity. How often has your team failed to meet the minimum number of monitors in a month?
Also because each supervisor does the listening and scoring as discrete tasks there is often no roll up of the agent’s scores team or group levels; and virtually no historical tracking of overall center performance. In short with no roll up or historical tend tracking your Quality program is little more than mini-performance review of the agent.
Of course each Supervisor will score differently and often will treat individual agents differently as well. This is bias. The bias can be favouritism, or discrimination. Internal Quality Monitoring is fraught with challenges including the conflicted role of the Supervisor as both the Assessor and the Coach. This duality can actually lead to reduced performance.
3PQM services solve these and other problems associated with listening and scoring calls by providing an independent and objective point of view to all the people involved.
 Meyer, Kay and French (I965)
Why Trust Taylor Reach?Taylor Reach’s 3PQM service provides your company with:
• Scoring Calls consistently, regularly, and objectively
• Multi Channel capabilities
• Objective Measurement
• Coaching Guidance
• Reporting Hierarchy: Agent, Supervisor, Manager, Center Levels
• Objective and Impartial Feedback
• Surfacing of Systemic Center Based Opportunities for Improvement
• Recording and Assessment of Data
• Custom Reports and Reporting Frequency
• Experienced Multi Lingual Assessor Team
Benefits of The Taylor Reach Group’s 3PQM Program includes:
• Timeliness – calls are monitored and feedback provided to the company immediately.
• Objective – Feedback is always based upon defined and documented standards. Accepted as more credible by the agents.
• Consistency – All calls (for all teams) are evaluated in a consistent manner without personal bias either pro or con.
• Improved efficiency – Call center supervisors can deal with issues and exceptions and agent coaching.
• Regularity – Calls are always pulled, monitored and scored. No excuses, no exceptions. Never miss a goal or deadline again.
• An objective look at the agent and customer reactions during the calls, which leads to feedback to the company with suggestions for revising and improving the Quality process.
• Continuous Improvement – Provides hard quantitative evidence for continuous quality improvement program. A complete historical record, sortable by agent, supervisor, team, attribute etc. provides the means to ‘slice and dice’ the data to identify points of operational and systemic improvements.
• Reduce Costs – more calls in less time, better reporting and more supervisor hours focused on the agents.
This is a quality focused program approach, not just an agent monitoring program, putting better information into managements’ control.
Read a successful Case Study
This virtual service is available to centers of all sizes and locations, with or without their own recording solutions. For more information view the presentation below or click to request a proposal.