At The Cutting Edge Roofing, we take care of not only your Toronto roofing needs, but all the components that surround your roof. Because your roof is structurally attached to so many pieces of your home or office, when we perform a roofing estimate or roofing inspection, there are many roofing components to take into consideration.
Roof repair can include anything from fixing things like damaged shingles, holes, fascias, soffits, roof leaks or dents to repairing chimneys, insulating your attic, and repairing or cleaning your gutters.
If you own a Toronto home or Toronto business, roof repair or replacement is something you will always have to deal with. At The Cutting Edge Roofing, we make it easy. We’re thorough, capable and well qualified. We’ve been a reputable Toronto roofing company for more than 20 years, so we must be doing something right!
Commercial and Residential Roof Repairs
- Repair fascia
- Repair soffits
- Repair roofing materials damaged by animals
- Repair flat roofs
- Repair chimneys
- Repair aluminum siding
Commercial and Residential Roof Replacements
- Flat Roofs
- Re-sheet Roofs
- Wood shingle Roofs
- Replace fascia
- Replace soffits
Commercial and Residential Gutters
- Gutter repair and replacement
- Gutter cleaning
Commercial and Residential Aluminum Siding
- Repair or replace aluminum siding
Roof repair is an important part of home maintenance and choosing the right Toronto roofing contractor is very important. We genuinely care about our Toronto roofing customers and understand the need to do the job right the first time. It’s not just another house to us, it’s your home or business and you deserve the best.
Because Toronto and the Greater Toronto area are prone to hail, winds and snow, we recommend you have your roof inspected at least once a year. This way, any minor damage to the roof can be addressed before it turns into a larger problem. When we inspect your roof, we look for signs of aging or damaged shingles or shakes, like bare spots or loose granular coating, cracking, curling, split, warped or torn tiles and algae growth on the roof.
As a rule of thumb, if 30 percent or more of your Toronto roof is damaged or if there is extensive moisture damage to either the existing roofing layer or the structural deck, you should consider roof replacement versus roof repair. At The Cutting Edge Roofing, we will conduct a thorough roof inspection both inside and out!
The Indoor Check
- We check ceilings and walls for evidence of leaks or water entry, such as water stains on the ceiling.
- We will inspect your attic or overhead crawl space for any drip spots or evidence of dampness.
- We also make sure the attic is properly ventilated.
- We check ceiling tile for mold, which is a sign of leak-induced wetness.
The Outdoor Check
The outdoor check is more comprehensive than the indoor check. At The Cutting Edge Roofing, we:
- Check for moss or algae growth
- Check flashings for holes
- Check the eavestroughs and gutters
- Check fascias and soffits
- Visually inspect shingles for damage or deterioration
- Inspect the detail around the chimney
- Pay close attention to the sunny side of the roof, as this side often gets more damage
Toronto Wood Shingle Roofs
The most popu..
Do you need To..
What is a soffit?..
As duct tape is to..