Our mail group is headed by a team of three executives who combined have over 80 years of print mail experience. They have designed systems, hardware, and protocols to ensure the highest level of quality control with the capacity to print and mail millions of pieces in a single day. Furthermore, while other firms have scheduled operation hours, our facilities run around the clock to meet the more stringent deadlines and get material in the hands of shareholders as soon as possible.
On average, TAG can process a record date file upwards of two-times faster than any other proxy firm. This is due to our unique processes and our un-wavering “do whatever it takes” approach.
TAG offers mutual fund clients unsurpassed Print & Mail services. Due to state of the art technology we can offer our clients a superior level of quality services including:
- custom proxy ballots
- tailored householding
- capacity to meet the demands of any industry proxy
- off record date programming and processing for large projects
- complete and digital mail verification
- state–of–the art scanning capability
The Altman Group (TAG) offers completely customizable proxy ballot printing capabilities to mutual fund clients. In this way, clients can provide input as to the layout of their ballot, differentiating themselves from the generic ballot. Once a layout has been approved, TAG has the capability to print 2 billion ballots per day and mail 1.2 million #10 envelopes daily.
Some TAG mail facts:
- Ability to mail 1.2 mm #10 envelopes per day
- Ability to mail 1.0 mm 6 x 9 proxy packages per day
- Ability to mail 500k 12 x 9 packages per day