Medical Record scanning |Scanning for Medical - RSRS
Tha Planex Group
Document Management, Scanning
At RSRS, we have developed a comprehensive medical record scanning solution to get you on your way to a paperless practice. Whether you’re moving to EMR, or simply trying to clear out the paper clutter, RSRS can scan your paper records and give you accessibility in ways you’ve never experienced before. Find a record by patient name. Find test results from years ago. Find reference to a word contained “somewhere” in the record.
Conversion of paper files is a large, time-consuming task requiring specialized skills and impeccable organization.
Here are 10 reasons to utilize the services of RSRS when scanning for medical.
- RSRS is physician-managed and has been consulting in medical document management projects since 1997
- We will assure minimal disruption to daily work flow and activities
- RSRS offers both paper and electronic storage & retrieval solutions
- Quality assurance checks, guaranteed work, and turn-around times
- PHIPA and PIPEDA officer on staff
- Backup of all documents securely retained in our “vault” for immediate disaster recovery
- No requirement for additional administration, staff hiring, processing, equipment, scanning etc.
- RSRS fully owns its own equipment used in digital imaging conversions.
- Superior toll-free customer service support available
- As medical record specialists, RSRS is one of Canada’s most trusted names for security and strict confidentiality of client documents.
Where do we start?
Call us today for a free consultation without obligation. 1-888-563-3732.