RSRS has three long-term storage facilities, each fully secured, monitored and environmentally protected 24/7.
RSRS also provides a working area for its clients for onsite audit and review.
All RSRS employees must comply with our security requirements that include signing a deed of confidentiality at time of hiring. In addition, all new staff, regardless of their position must obtain a police clearance report prior to commencing employment. Employees are trained with respect to privacy and confidentiality.
Some of the features of our Record Storage solutions include:
- Fully secured, fully monitored, environmentally-controlled facility.
- Retrieval and refile services by the box or by the file.
- Rush retrievals
- Fax on demand
- No “hostage” fees
When dealing with RSRS for your record storage requirements, you gain the following benefits:
- Free up space – At today’s prices for office space, you not only will save by getting the records offsite, but you will also free up the valuable space for more productive use.
- Free up time – Don’t waste time searching for documents. Think of us as an extension of your office. Let us do the retrieval for you.
- Peace of mind – Rest easy knowing that your records are being kept safe and secure in a fully monitored facility
- Scheduled retention and destruction – Now is the perfect time to let RSRS work out a retention schedule for your documents.