StereoLOGIC Discovery Analyst™ changes the way companies discover and improve their business processes. From this.. To this..
StereoLOGIC Automated Process Discovery™
StereoLOGIC offers StereoLOGIC Discovery Analyst™ - the first fully Automated Business Process Discovery solution on the market.
Stereologic Discovery Analyst™
- automatically extracts business processes from business applications in real time,
- speeds the creation of high quality models with powerful visualization and comparison capabilities,
- facilitates focused stakeholder collaboration in validating and extending models and,
- integrates seamlessly with other BPMN-enabled tools used to increase your business agility.
StereoLOGIC's software monitors actual business user activities while working with business applications, detects business processes and visualizes them in standard BPMN format, which allows analysts and stakeholders to streamline process transformation and improvement. The output can be integrated with the customer's BPM and ERP software to further facilitate process transformation.
StereoLOGIC Discovery Analyst™ saves up to 85% of discovery project time and 30% of the project cost.
Using StereoLOGIC Discovery™
StereoLOGIC Discovery Analyst™ is a powerful enabler that both reduces risk and accelerates the pace of projects designed to bring agility into your ogranization. This means project teams spend less time figuring out what everyone is doing, and more time on where you're going.
StereoLOGIC Discovery™ Features
Stereologic Discovery Analyst™ provides the user with the following key functionality:
- Automated recognition of business processes
- Visualization of business processes in BPMN format
- Auto-generation of business process maps
- Process performance measurement
- Traceability between screens, data and processes
- Process simulation and validation
- Change As-Is, develop To-Be processes
- Rich text descriptions, hyperlinks and attachments
- Automated process comparison
- Process Gap Analysis
- Automated use case generation
- Complete and traceable documentation (Process Diagrams, Use Cases, and Screens)
- Export to MS-Word and leading BPM/ERP products
- Collaboration in Web 2.0 environment
- Communication via embedded chat