Solutions - Scorecard Systems | Scorecard Systems
Subscriber Analysis Application
Today’s Reporting Challenges…
- Multiple definitions of subscriber metrics
- Inability to track subscriber and product migrations
- More time spent reconciling than analyzing
Scorecard’s Subscriber Analysis application allows telecoms to consistently manage subscriber-based reporting and analytics across multiple source systems.
- Track Disparate Subscriber Activity: Locate and combine all related activity regardless of phone or account number changes.
- Match Product Migrations: Match product transactions to allow tracking of upgrade/downgrade paths.
- Common Rules Repository: Manage business rules and metrics definitions in a single location, and leverage across all reporting tools.
- Define Industry Standard Metrics: Leverage industry standard metrics for more accurate reporting.
- Audit Tracking: Trace transformed data back to the source and track business rule version history.
- Compatible Technology: Integrates easily into existing BI environment, including the data warehouse, and complements existing reporting tools.
- Scalable Architecture: Ability to handle large volumes of data allows it to grow with the business.