Scala as a Service is a web-based version of Scala Content Manager that provides an online digital signage network. No software installation, no server hardware. It’s a simple way to get started with digital signage. This online service, like other SaaS models (Software as a Service), allows you to access Scala’s cutting-edge software for a monthly subscription fee.
Your Content Manager is only seen and accessed by your company and Scala takes care of all the back end work including implementation, set up, monitoring, updates, back ups, server maintenance, and system recovery. It’s a hassle-free way to roll out your digital signage network.
Best of all, if you change your mind and want to bring your network in-house, you can do that without losing any of your content or customizations.
The immediate advantages of Scala as a Service are:
- You won’t need to buy expensive server hardware, software, facilities or operation investment needed
- You won’t need to hire someone at your company to run your network
- Your IT department’s load is lightened for both operation and responsibility
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Very quick network start up
- Up-to-date Content Manager used
- Easily switch between a Scala hosted network and your own internal network