At Rogerson Law Corporation, we offer extensive expertise in a wide variety of Canadian immigration-related issues. Specializing in most aspects of immigration law, we have experience assisting individuals with a number of applications to live temporarily and permanently in Canada. A large portion of our immigration practice is also devoted to business migration and assisting corporations with hiring skilled foreign workers.
Whether assisting individual clients or corporate clients with their immigration needs, our goal is always to provide the highest quality of service, in a cost effective manner, and tailored to the particular needs of our clients. This means that we do all that we can to accomplish our clients’ goals in an efficient manner, keep our clients up-to-date on the latest changes in immigration law, offer a transparent and affordable fee structure and ensure that each case receives personalized care and attention.
We recognize how complicated and stressful the immigration process can be, which is why we also provide our clients with regular updates on their files and encourage ongoing communication between our immigration lawyers and clients at no extra charge.
We offer reliable and affordable assistance with:
- Business Migration to Canada
- Labour Market Opinion/Arranged Employment Opinion Applications
- Applications for Permanent Residence
- Family Sponsorship Applications
- Live-in Caregiver Applications
- Visa and Permit Applications (visitor visas, study permits, work permits, temporary resident permits)
- Visa Extension and Restoration of Status Applications
- Obtaining Permanent Resident Cards
- Citizenship Applications