Although marble is dense stone, water and oil
will penetrate marble given sufficient time.
Porosity is also affected by its finish. Highly
polished marble is a little harder to penetrate
than marble with honed (matt) finish. Protecting
both marble and grout is a very crucial step in
preserving the life span.
To preserve its finish, breath ability and slip
resistance, it is important that marble and grout
is sealed with a quality impregnator.
Benefits of Sealing:
- Prevents most liquids, dirt, and moisture from penetrating into the stone or grout
- Prevents the build up of soap scum, calcium, flaking and efflorescence on stone and grout
- Preserve finish, breath ability and slip resistance
- Much easier to clean and maintain
Polishing natural stone without the usage of coatings or wax is the method used to enhance
and enrich the colors of stone. By polishing you can achieve a variety of finishes such high gloss finish, semi gloss, and light lustre.
Benefits of Polishing:
- Re-polishing natural stone can remove small scratching and minor etch marks.
- Restores the lustre and clarity of stone.
- Re-polishing can be achieved in three stages glass finish, semi gloss, and light lustre.
- Rejuvenate appearance and cleans grout lines.
Honing uses a non acidic compound that
removes light scratching and water marks.
Honing will give out a flat/matt finish. With
honing it is possible to achieve different levels
of matt / honed finish.
Benefits of Honing:
- Removes dirt build up, minor scratching and minor etching
- Achieve two types of finishes - very rough/ dull finish or matt with a little lustre
- Gives out balance of modern sleek look with a contemporary touch
There are three steps to rejuvenate your
grout lines - cleaning, dying, or cutting and
Benefits of Grout Renewal:
- Dying grout can be restored without having to remove your old grout by applying long lasting coating while
achieving perfect color. We are able to rejuvenate your old grout lines depending on the color you want. Color
charts are available for you to choose
- Removal and installation of grout is recommended when grout lines are lifting to prevent further damage
- Deep cleaning your grout can remove dirt and oil can rejuvenate its appearance
Marble, concrete and all hard surfaces can
become worn out, dull and neglected. Our
process for restoration involves a diamond
process that cuts the surface of the stone to
remove scratches and stains. Restoration can
require acid washing, cleaning, stripping,
polishing and honing. Our restoration
processes are unique for every application.
Benefits of Restoration:
- Cost savings. Resurfacing floors, counter top, walls, and steps will cost a quarter of the replacement price.
- Restoration can rejuvenate the appearance of surfaces making it as good as new
- Every project is unique we will conduct a thorough assessment before recommending a solution. We will take you through the specific steps and processes so you can make an informed decision.
Shifting in the foundation can result in
leaving long cracks and holes that eventually
fill in with dirt and grime. Countertops and
steps have major traffic patterns resulting
in chips and holes causing safety hazards.
Replacement is no longer necessary. Revival
Stone has come up with a cost efficient
solution that incorporates an epoxy resin that
can be matched with the color of the stone.
Benefits of Patching:
- Cost savings. Replacement is no longer necessary
- Leaving the Epoxy higher than the surface we can grind it flush flat leaving a smooth durable finish
- Our trained technicians can match the color of any Stone leaving it desirable to any eye
- Eliminate safety hazards
- Easy to clean and maintain
Cleaning the surface of natural stone,
ceramic tiles, slate, porcelain, concrete and
flamed granite is necessary to maintain its
appearance. Poor maintenance can result in
the surface becoming dirty and contaminated
making it extremely difficult to clean with
ordinary tools. With the right tools and
cleaners we can deep clean and revitalize
your floors making it sparkling clean.
Benefits of Cleaning:
- Removes stubborn dirt and bacteria from the surface of the tile and grout
- Removes polymers, stains and oil residue that have become embedded to the surface
- Impregnating and sealing the surface will protect it for years to come
Stone color enhancing impregnator enriches
the true colors of stone creating a moisture
barrier giving it maximum protection. Color
enhancing can be used for different surfaces like
brick, masonry, flamed granite, and slate. There
are two types of finishes available to enhance a
surface - flat sheen and wet look.
Benefits Color Enhancement:
- Enriches the colors of stone and seals the surface
- Provides natural look and a wet look
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor use but highly recommended for outdoor surfaces
- Protects, enhances and preserves a beautiful look
Marble is highly porous thus very susceptible
to stains. It is essential to remove stains from
the marble in order to preserve and maintain
its beauty and appearance. Stain removal is
used to lift stubborn stains, oil, rust and water.
Special poultice helps lift the stain out from
underneath completely removing stain.
Benefits of Stain Removal:
- Application of stain removal can salvage marble and saves the cost of replacement
- Non-toxic odours. Applying stain remover can take 1 - 3 days .
- Once stain is removed, impregnation can be applied to prevent stains from damaging the surface
Ceramic tile and porcelain polish
Ceramic tile and porcelain polish is a non-wax
polishing compound that enhances protects
and restores most ceramic, porcelain,
terracotta and quarry tiles. This new and
improved 2 steps process will also provides a
slip resistant finish. This service can only be
performed on tiles with a polished flat surface.
Benefits of Ceramic Tile and Porcelain Polishing:
- Rejuvenate the look and appearance
- Saves the cost of replacement of tiles
Concrete polishing and epoxy flooring
Polished concrete is becoming the ultimate no-wax flooring material. Polished concrete looks like glass on concrete floor and is very easy to maintain. Revival Stone provides a service for epoxy finishes. We can design your floors to look like Terrazzo giving you a variety of options.
Benefits of Concrete polishing and epoxy flooring:
- Gives out a shiny and clean overall appearance
- Polished concrete can be easily maintained and kept clean
- Epoxy flooring can be used for your garage, basement ,washroom, facilities and warehouses because it is very durable
-Epoxy finishes have a variety of colors and designs to choose from
Revival Stone Specialties suggest a
maintenance program that comprehensively
addresses the aspects of wear and tear of your
marble floors. Regular maintenance visits allow
Revival Stone to take preventative measures
to ensure that your valuable property is kept
in excellent and beautiful condition at all
times. Let us get you started with our custom
tailored maintenance program to preserve and
maintain your beautiful marble floors.
Benefits of Maintenance:
- Our maintenance program ensures the excellent condition and appearance of your marble floors at all times
- A floor is an investment when it never decreases in value
Count on us when it comes to post
installation. Our team has qualified tile
setters and marble layers that are very
experienced. Call us and let us recommend
the most suitable and cost efficient solution
for your project.