Business Process Design | Rethink Solutions Inc
business process, Business Process Design
Business process design is the method by which an organization understands and defines the business activities that enable it to function. Process design is concerned with designing a business’ processes to ensure that they are optimized, effective, meet objectives and requirements, and support and sustain organizational development and growth.
At RSI we believe that a well-designed process will improve efficiency and deliver greater productivity specifically in the areas of:
- Operational performance improvement;
- Business process integration and automation;
- Customer and supply chain management;
- Cost reduction, and
- New business opportunities.
We have determined that most process design projects are driven by a combination of common goals including:
- The need to increase efficiency. An inefficient business process leads to poor communication, duplication of effort, functional barriers, delays, unnecessary costs (money, materials and manpower), which result in a poor product that either partially or completely fails to achieve its designated purpose.
- The need to evaluate business practice as part of an organizational development project. For example, business process design might be required in preparation for the implementation of enterprise technology such as a customer relations management system (CRM), or a corporate e-Learning system/platform. And,
- The need to manage the company’s knowledge resources. Knowledge management and sharing can be difficult without clear processes to capture and contain both what is already known, and the new knowledge and skills that are acquired on a daily basis.
As a result, RSI can assist with various business process projects and provide solutions and expertise that will allow companies and organizations to meet these objectives.
, Business Process Design
Contact Rethink Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page