R and C Engineering: Project Management Group
R And C Engineering
R & C offers five groups of building consulting and engineering services.
We synergize with our network of outside consultants to assemble the technical expertise required for non-Civil Engineering related restoration projects. We manage the five project management processes, as per the Project Management Institute's guidelines, including:
- Project Initiation
- Planning: define and refine the client's objectives, and plan the course of action required to attain the objectives and scope
- Executing: integrate people and other resources to carry out the plan
- Monitoring and Controlling: regularly measure and monitor progress to identify variances from the project management plan so that corrective action can be taken when necessary to meet project objectives.
- Closing: formalize acceptance and bring the project to an orderly end
- Mechanical and Electrical Retrofits: boiler replacement, plumbing distribution pipe replacement, generator installation, etc.
- Elevator Modernization
- Interior Refurbishment