IT jobs in demand
Senior Java developer/lead
Location; GTA - Brampton,Oakville
Position: Fulltime - permanen
The client is in a rush to fill this position so please send me your updated resume in word along with availability and wage expected.
Candidates must have good English communication skills as they will be working with clients and users.
j ob Summary:You will work with an experienced entrepreneurial team and be given extensive accountability in a fast-paced development environment, working with software architects (including the CTO), senior developers, and dedicated quality assurance team. As Senior Developer – Platform Services, you will have the responsibility for developing the clients enhanced web services to enable the support and integration of PharmaTrust products, and integration of third party products to our Platform. (The Platform Services team develops and supports the clients Platform and provides shared enterprise services to the Services group of companies.) You will be a key player in bringing a high technology product to market and scalable to platform level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in technology selection of application infrastructure in areas such as portal frameworks, federated identity management, SIP signalling, workflow engines, videoconferencing, or other business relevant major subsystems
· Develop software solutions for n-Tier service oriented application architectures (integration and middleware)
· Develop W3C compliant Web Services using Application Servers & Enterprise Service Bus technology in compliance with architectures, requirements, standards and guidelines established by the CTO
· Develop & deploy SOA based systems integration solutions of internal and customer systems, eg. ERP, pharmacy management system, drug information systems, etc.
· Port existing .Net client application code from existing solution architectures to our new Platform architecture
· Provide 4th tier problem management process technical support
· 5+ years experience with systems integration, middleware and enterprise integration technology in large scale environments
· 5+ years experience with Java EE 5 (or later) application server environments
· Previous experience with systems integration environments such as telecommunications flow-through provisioning, business to business transaction systems, consumer web portals or Enterprise Integration Architecture environments
· Experience with · Knowledge of BPEL or proprietary workflow engines.
· In-depth and hands-on experience with XML, W3C WS-* Services & WS-I Basic Profile.
· Experience in middleware, messaging and N-tier SOA (service oriented architecture) with development and deployment to large scale
· Knowledge of Java EE 5 or 6, Unix/Linux, Ant, Eclipse development environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft, C#, Windows Server, .Net WCF, SparxSystems EA & TFS desirable
· Knowledge of UML, enterprise integration patterns, design patterns, & data modelling
· Knowledge of HL7 messaging protocol
Term 3 - 6 months with a possible renewal
Location: Mississauga , ON Our client is a leading multinational
company. This is part of a global Implementation project.
Contract : Initial 3 - 6 months with
renewal based on performance
Our client is a leading company located in Mississauga , the project is part of a global Siebel implementation
project that is on-going.
Responsible for the analysis, integration and overall
implementation of Siebel across global markets Analyses of business
processes and recommends improvements.
Gather market specific
Conduct GAP analysis against baseline
Assist in design and build
Work with Off-shore teams
Work BI/DW team
Develop Test Cases
Gather Market Seed Data
Assist data mapping and data migration
Assist Training with creation of Training
Diagnoses and resolves or escalates any
business and technical issues with application functionality, including the
coordination of outside experts where required.
Manages and directs consultants’ tasks and priorities.
Monitors their work for follow up on
action items and deliverables.
Provide hands on implementation and
configuration of the various components of Siebel
Provide input and advice regarding Siebel
capabilities and functions to customer organizations
Develop analytical and insightful
recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks;
Identify assignment conflicts or issues
and communicate to Project Manager Qualifications:
Functional and technical hands-on
experience in Oracle-Siebel implementation and configuration required
Post graduate degree and/or a professional
designation is a strong asset, 4 - to 7 years practical experience in a
business systems or database analyst role, preferably Siebel.
Excellent interpersonal relations and
demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
Superior verbal and written communication
skills, ability to communicate effectively with offshore and onshore teams.
Ability to develop and present new ideas
and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
Proven analytical skills and systematic
problem solving Strong knowledge and experience in
business analysis and management information systems implementation and
Ability to work independently with little
supervision as well as in a team environment.
Ability to work flexible hours due to
Global implementation and Time zone considerations
Strong Negotiating skills
Position: Systems Analyst
Contract: 12 months
Our client is a leading multinational company with global projects
Responsible for providing client management, project
co-ordination and support to business area technology projects.
· Support, maintain and troubleshoot existing
systems tools and applications for various divisions including the Regulatory
Affairs and Medical areas
· Work with the Business Account Managers and client
areas to manage the IT workload, review priorities and co-ordinate work
· Develop systems requirements and specifications for
system enhancements and/or new systems
· Plan and co-ordinate small and medium system
implementations e.g. new global systems
· Work seamlessly with the other IT areas to plan and
assist in the deployment of new standard software releases and troubleshoot /
resolve client IT issues
· Plan, co-ordinate, monitor and execute project tasks,
gaining the co-operation of other internal Client Canada IT areas, Company
worldwide IS teams, external vendors etc. in order to meet customer needs
· Maintain good relationships with Company worldwide IS
teams and ensure alignment with International IT strategies
· Work within Company technology standards and
processes for systems design and implementation and project management
· Ensure good working relationships with external
vendors and service providers
· Develop and maintain close IT team and client working
· Coach and transfer skills to/from other team members
for the purpose of cross-training and back-up
· Work within framework initiatives to plan and assist
in the deployment of new standard framework (i.e. Oracle, Cognos, etc.)
· Educational background in Computer Science or a
related program with a minimum of 3 years related experience
· Experience leading small/medium IT projects
· Good knowledge of the personal computer
environment – Windows NT/2003, Office, IE, MS Project, e-mail (Microsoft
· Working knowledge of Client technology standards with
an emphasis on Oracle, Cognos
· Strong, hands on development experience in Oracle,
Visual Basic and .NET
· Hands on experience using standardized SDLC processes
and creating data flow diagrams
· Hands on experience in support and systems management
of IT applications and systems
· Experience with web development and deployment of web
enabled applications in the .NET environment
· Knowledge or training on relational or star schema
databases an asset
· Knowledge of business intelligence and knowledge
management an asset
Intrapersonal / Industry
· Strong customer focus and a passion for
delivering exceptional customer service
· Strong team membership skills
· Strong relationship and people skills
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Hands on expertise and knowledge of GxP computer
validation requirements and generating validation documents an asset
· Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry an asset
Interested candidates please send your resume along with
availability and 2 references to
Q2Hire and our strategic partners have requirements for full time
and contract Information Technology professionals on a regular basis.