- Size limits: diameter up to 14 ft ( up to 4000 mm) length
up to 200 ft ( up to 60 m)
- Temperature Rating: -325 to 1650 ºF ( -198C to +890C)
- Rated Pressure: up to 3000 psi ( up to 205 bar)
Every unit is designed, manufactured
and tested to meet the quality requirements of the ASME code: Section VIII Division
#1 and ISO 9002.
Code Conformance and Certification:
Units can be provided in accordance
with ASME Sect. VIII, Sect. V and Sect. IX of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code,
Capability to manufacture equipment from materials:Carbon Steel, Stainless
Steel, Inconel®, Incoloy®, Monel®, Aluminum, Hastelloy®, Titanium, Nickel Alloys.
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- FCAW: Flux Cored Arc Welding
- GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- SAW: Submerged
- TIG & MIG Welding 1. Reactors
2. Process Column
- production of synthetic gas, hydrogen, ammonia, methanol
- synthetic liquid hydrocarbons, motor fuels, etc
- catalytic reactors for hydrotreating processes
- hydrocracking, catalytic cracking, etc.
- reactors for thermal decomposition of petroleum fractions
- production of olefins (ethylene and propylene)
- catalytic reactors: production phthalic anhydride for
naphthalene oxidation, ethylene oxide, for oxidation of ethylene, formaldehyde for the partial oxidation of methanol divinyl for dehydrogenation of butane and of styrene to ethylbenzene dehydrogenation, dimethyl ether, sulfuric acid, etc.
3. Vessels / Filters
Applications: Distillation, Evaporation, Refraction, Separation PVSG specializes
in the design and fabrication of pressure columns that are compliant with ASME
specifications. We have the expertise and heavy duty equipment necessary to
fabricate very large pressure vessels. We can work with your engineering
department to design a vessel that meets all of your requirements.
PVSG has many manufacturing capabilities, including:
- columns internals for your process requirements (produced by
- several surface treatments and heat treatment
- vessels for technological processes and storage
- high pressure filters, filters separators, duplex filters of clearing
4. Oil and Gas Manifolds