Choose the Right Service for Your Technology Investments
Realize the full potential of your network with Cisco Services for Small and Medium Business (SMB), a suite of technical services designed to meet the preferences and needs of businesses with fewer than 1,000 employees.
Cisco Smart Care Service: A Collaborative Operate and Optimize Service
Cisco Smart Care Service is an innovative new service offered by Cisco certified partners like Pomeroy that combines network-wide technical support with proactive network monitoring, assessments and remote repairs that:
- Verifies that your network is secure and efficient
- Delivers dashboard visibility into network performance
- Provides information to better manage and improve your network
- Reduces the time and effort necessary to keep your network running optimally
- Allows you to foresee potential problems before they impact your business
- Offers you the combined advantages of Cisco and its partners in a single service offering
| || Keep Your Network Running Optimally |
Learn about the proactive network care that Cisco Smart Care provides.
Cisco SMARTnet Service: A Resale Operate Service
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and extensive technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledgebase and tools
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (premium options available for business-critical devices, such as 2-hour replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation)
- Ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with Smart Call Home
Cisco Smart Foundation Service: A Resale Operate Service
Cisco Smart Foundation Service is an entry-level technical support service that provides the support small businesses need to help them maintain network reliability and minimize disruption to their business.
Cisco Smart Foundation Service provides the following:
- Advance Hardware replacement - Next Business Day (NBD)
- Business hours (8 AM - 5 PM) access to SMB TAC (access levels vary by region)
- Cisco.com SMB knowledgebase
- Online network troubleshooting tools designed for SMB
- Operating system software updates for bug fixes