An enthusiastic intermediate business development professional with public sector sales experience, looking for a fantastic new opportunity.
One of Canada’s fastest-growing recruitment companies (and a very happy bunch of people).
WHY THIS COULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB:
In other words: We’re growing fast, and a couple of years from now, working with us is going to look great on your resume.
- Virtually limitless career opportunities (did we mention we’re growing fast?)
- The opportunity to work closely with experienced, successful senior sales professionals
- A handy office location at Yonge and Davisville
- A nice compensation package including bonuses/commissions
- An office full of interesting, smart, positive people who take their work seriously – but have a good sense of humour about everything else!
- A reputation for delivering smart solutions that make clients happy
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a go-getting intermediate business development specialist who knows how to build long-term relationships, spot opportunities, and solve real business challenges for our clients, who will focus on public sector clients. We’d especially like someone who has experience in the recruiting industry, but if you can tell us why your non-recruiting experience makes you a good fit, we’d be happy to hear about it!
This position is best suited to a ‘hunter’: someone who wants to actively go out and develop new client relationships and expand our penetration into our current public sector clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN A DAY
- Connect with people in your existing network to look for opportunities
- Create and maintain relationships with recruiting-related decision makers in the public sector
- ‘Walk the halls’ in public sector environments, to put a face on the Poly name
- A lot of listening to clients about their recruiting pain points
- Come up with innovative solutions that will help clients improve their recruiting function and results
- Stay up-to-date on labour market trends, recruitment industry news, and recruiting tools
- Do your best to ensure that everyone you interact with goes away thinking, “Wow! That was the best experience with a recruiting company I’ve ever had!”
WHAT THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR THIS JOB LOOK LIKE:
- You have 3-5 years sales experience and some knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Experience with selling services to the public sector
- People tell you you’re one of the few salespeople they really trust – and you never over-promise
- You have a post-secondary education (or plenty of experience)
- Your sales strategy involves listening + problem solving
- You’re enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
- You’re one of those people who loves learning new things
- You love ‘getting stuff done’ – and believe in the old saying, “If you want something done, ask a busy person!”
- You think that if you have to spend 40 hours a week doing something, you should love it (at least most of the time)
- You’re looking to really sink your teeth into a job – especially one where you can make a big difference
YOU MIGHT JUST CHANGE THE WORLD
For most people, finding the right job can be a life-changing experience. For most organizations, finding the right employees can transform the whole company. So this job really could change the world. Or at least make you feel really good about what you do for a living.