What can you do with OpenText ECM Suite Lifecycle solutions?
- Reduce corporate risk and legal liability by enabling your employees to apply retention and disposition rules to the content they create and manage
- Reduce physical storage requirements and costs by archiving and disposing of content in a legally defensible way
Watch this short video to find out how three OpenText customers manage content throughout its lifecycle to meet governance requirements and “save a lot time, money, and resources.”
The OpenText ECM Suite products that manage the lifecycle of content fall into the following categories:
View this 13-slide presentation for a quick introduction to information governance and the key business drivers for OpenText ECM Suite Lifecycle solutions.
Podcast, Mon Jun 21 2010
- For: Information technology and records management professionals in utilities organizations.
- Topic: Discussing the challenges associated with investment in risk mitigation and maximizing customer satisfaction and shareholder value in the utilities sector.
- Contributors: Philip Cleghorn, Industry Marketing Manager for OpenText and Charles Piotrowski, Corporate Records Manager for Central Vermont Public Service, an OpenText customer.