Park Stud provides an array of services to it's clients:
Sales l Matings Advice l Seasons and Shares l Sales Selection l Appraisals l
Portfolio Management l Boarding
· Sales - As a perennial leading consignor in both Canada and America under the banner of Michael C. Byrne, Agent we are available as a consignor for auctions throughout the year. Please see our sales section for information on our upcoming consignments and a history of our sales success. We can also assist you in sales prep and sales placement, selling your horse at the right sale is very important.
· Mating advice - We can offer mating advice and a complete analysis of your broodmares for matings to both our stallions and mares you may be breeding in Kentucky.
· Seasons and Shares – We can assist in the purchase of seasons and shares to stallions throughout North America. Often we can acquire seasons to stallions that are otherwise fully booked or at a discount. Foal sharing and mare sharing opportunities are also sometimes available.
· Sales Selection - Whether you are looking to expand your broodmare band or your racing stable, we can help. We attend all of the major North American sales and are available to assist you in the selection of your future stars.
· Portfolio Management - Managing your equine portfolio can be a daunting task. Park Stud can assist in every aspect from matings to the racetrack.
· Boarding – While we do not board outside mares at Park Stud we have an excellent network of local boarding farms. You can rest assured your horses will be well cared for.
Rancho Park Management
Rancho Park Management is a full service bloodstock agency founded in Toronto by Warren Byrne. Rancho Park handles the marketing and promotion of the Park Stud stallions and Warren is available for mating advice, season sales, and share sales.Rancho Park Managment, LTD
136 Simcoe St. Suite 159
Toronto, ON M5H 3G4Phone: (416) 907-9864
Email: [email protected]