Infectious Disease Modeling and Pandemic Planning Analysis
RiskAnalytica employs mathematical modeling to interpret and predict the dynamics and control of infectious diseases in order to improve community health. RiskAnalytica supports public health and pharmaceutical industry professionals, policy makers, and infectious disease researchers to:
- understand the transmission patterns of infectious diseases
- interpret and critically-evaluate epidemiological data
- predict the impact of vaccination strategies
- determine optimal control strategies
- understand the population health and economic consequences of infectious disease outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics.
RiskAnalytica’s development of an infectious disease simulation platform had been conducted with an independent infectious expert panel. Examples of our work include: