Pamela Oiye | Chartered Accountant Toronto
Business Plan, income tax, Business Start-up
Pamela Oiye works hard to establish an excellent working relationship with her clients so that she understands their business and as a result, can offer relevant, value-added advice.
- Business start-up assistance:
- Do you want to incorporate, have a partnership or sole proprietorship? Each structure has its pros and cons, and the way a business is established has implications in regard to set-up costs, liability, and taxation.
- Need help getting set up with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), and with any related provincial agencies? Starting off on a good foot with regulatory bodies is critical!
- How much revenue does your business have to generate to cover costs? What are the variable costs? Fixed? Get help with break-even analysis, budgeting and projections.
- How are you financing your business? Bank loans, shares, etc. Get the right advice before you start!
- How can you sell the "idea" of your business? Building a strong business plan to get the results you need is critical.
- What accounting system to use? Pam's experience with these systems will expedite the implementation of your company's bookkeeping and related internal controls.
- Preparation of income tax returns - individuals (T1's)
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns (T2's)
- Preparation of estate returns (T3's)
- Preparation of GST and PST returns
- Employee reporting:
- Preparation of T4's, T4A's, T5's
- Owner/Manager Remuneration for corporations
- RRSP contributions
- Income splitting, where possible
Financial statement preparation:
- Assurance engagements
- 'Notice to reader' or compilation engagements
- A variety of consultation and advice
- Assistance to businesses in a controllership capacity
, Business Start-up
, income tax
Contact Pamela Oiye
Email - none provided
Print this page